Leslie Dejan Denham is a graduate of St. Mary’s Academy and the University of New Orleans. Retired New Orleans Public School educator and co-owner of Slidell Adult Day Health Care with husband, Dwight Denham. She currently serves on the Slidell City Council, representing District A, which includes Olde Towne Slidell.
- Member of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church
- Treasurer of Catholic Daughters of the Americas
- President of Neighborhoods United for Change Association
- Former Commissioner Planning and Zoning Board
- Former Council On Aging St. Tammany Board Member
- Former Educator