Earth Fest in the Dell is a *NEW* fun-filled event on the Northshore, celebrating all things Earth. This festival was brought to life in an effort to give our families, here, something fun to do with their kids, locally. This event is held in Olde Towne Slidell and features:
- Interactive exhibits focusing on Earth, nature, wildlife, etc.
- Educational exhibits on pollution, recycling and eco-friendly options.
- Upcycled arts and craft projects
- Gardening education and activities
- Local vendors whose work focuses on nature, wildlife and recycled art.